October 31, 2010

Hi, Siki!

Ok, so I haven't posted anything for a while. I've been VERY busy.







Ok, we both know that was a lie. I just.. Haven't had.. Stuff to.. Yeah.

Anyway, I'm writing this post while sitting behind a bigass mixing console. I'm at work. I press buttons, nudge sliders and twist knobs for a living. I love my job, and I also hate it. Makes about as much sense as I usually do.
So, it's halloween. We don't celebrate halloween in Estonia, but still! There's an interesting event going on here; it's like house tours with a little extra scaryness. Ghosts. Oh, and zombies! Zombies everywhere. I'll possibly be able to post a few pictures in a few days, or even a video clip! 'Cuz you all are dying for them, I know you are.

Ok, now I'm going to haul my lazy ass back to work. See you soon. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment