November 01, 2010

Septum at 2.4mm!



Ok, I had been waiting for this to happen for a long while now. The jewellery I ordered still hasn't gotten here, so I fixed up a temporary pincher by taking a BCR and widening it slightly with pliers.
Ok, had two sterilized stretching pins, a petri dish with Asept and the jewellery in it and some lube.

Fifteen seconds later, OW. I had no idea it would hurt so fucking bad, and I was only halfway through the first (2mm) taper.. In about five cycles of pushing the taper slightly forward and then assuming the lotus position because it hurt so fucking bad, I asked the piercer to push that one and the other one as well through in one go. Yes, it stung, but it was still way better than doing it myself. Lesson learned. Now I have a new shiny, and I'm very, VERY happy about it. Also bought a new, bigger ball to go with the colour of the new jewellery (I have mismatch issues.)


Now for some tea and Nine Inch Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment