November 16, 2010

Weekend.

Hiya. I haven't posted anything in quite some time, I've even had people complaining about it(Hi, Laura!), so here we go.


This last weekend was the busiest I've had in a while.
It started on Saturday, I had a show in the morning and after that I rushed to the anti-fur-industry parade. There weren't many people but we did have loud voices.

This is us, talking to an ubers-mart guy (His main argument: "You guys are stupid! Fur is WARM!"), he stood his ground. We would've argued for even longer, but the police told us to move along.

Shortly after the parade I headed to Rock Cafe Tallinn, which held Estonia's biggest tattoo/bodymod convention yet. There was a shitload of people, a shitload of tattoo artists and a shitload of good and bad tattoos. Siki joined me after a while, and we watched our tattooist getting suspended.

Me and Siki in a moment of suspense (I'm terrible with puns..:( ).


Kat lookin' all hooked (kill me now, thank you.).
Click that name like a boss






Speaking of suspensions, seeing a good friend on hooks made me wonder.. I've been wanting to get suspended for a while now, and she really helped with the inspiration. I met the only person in Estonia organizing suspension events, chatted with him for a while, and now am almost certainly a part of Estonia's first suspension/mod performance crew. He's going to organize a suspension event soon, and it might be my first time flying!
Apparently, I was the first person in Estonia to know what "Bmxnet" on his shirt meant. So, yeah, HUGE personal success society-wise.

Sunday was relatively uneventful, at least the parts I'm planning on telling you guys about.

On monday(I consider this weekend since I have mondays off work), I read a book. I read a book, voluntarily, first time in years-I used to read ALOT when I was a kid, seriously, I had read about 1/5th of the school library by the age of 12.
Anyway, the book was called "Hunger Games", was written by Suzanne Collins and was FUCKING AWESOME.
I haven't been this captivated by anything in years. It was very, very difficult to put this one down to even go to the toilet, and the pages just flew by. Now I'm hunting on the second book of the trilogy, the third one hasn't been translated into Estonian yet, but that's no problem. It's probably even better in English.


































I reccommend this to EVERYONE and thank Liisa and Sandra for telling me about it.



I apologize for stealing photos and hope noone plans to shoot me.
I'm planning on translating an essay I wrote recently in school and posting it here, and also a text about my views on drug use, so stay tuned!
That's it for today, I'm out.

1 comment: