November 28, 2010

Aiv biin tu Sviiden traiss nau

Helu.

On a peaceful wednesday evening, Mariann, an old classmate phoned me up and asked if I'd like to go to Sweden the next day. Jag tänkte på det lite and decided to go.

So, the ship left Tallinn 18:00 on thursday. Most of my classmates from Pärnu were there, a bit shy at first(since I'm a weird guy with facial metal now), but friendly as ever. That until about 21:00, by then me, Mariann and Triin were possibly the only sober people on the ship. Forreal. People drank, we walked around and talked. Most of the drinkers were passed out by one or two, so I decided to get some sleep as I was tired and bored as hell....didn't really work out. Stared at the ceiling until about 4, had a lot on my mind.

At 10:00 on friday we arrived at Stockholm. SHIT it was cold... I only had a pair of Chucks and socks on my feet, which got cold in like 10 seconds. At first, we took a bit of a guided tour through the city central and the old town, and then I went my own way. I was headed to Calm Bodymodifications, so I had to walk through the old town, saw a sci-fi bookstore and took a step in. Eyes across the room. True Blood imagery. Quick footsteps. Grabbed a book ("Dead Until Dark", the book the series is based on), paid for it and asked for directions to Södermalm.



About 15 minutes of walking and quiet swearing(FUCK it was cold) later, I arrived at Calm, probably saw the most modified people I've ever seen with my own eyes and bought a 2.4mm circular barbell for my septum. Titanium. DAYUM it's nice, the endings are rounded out for easier insertion, it doesn't weigh ANYTHING and looks good.




Next up, GOODSTORE. It's a nice little vegan shop on Skånegatan, got some burgers, hot dogs and a bar of fairtrade vegan peppermint chocolate (I heart) from there.



Then I headed back to the old town, asked Sanna's dad where he had gotten a piece of TB nerdgear and visited a place called Comic Heaven. THEY HAD TRUE BLOOD BEVERAGE.






After that I went to T-Centralen, met up with the others and had a veggieburger at an Italian place. Back to the ship, it was pretty much the same as the night before-other people drinking heavily, passing out, me not being able to sleep much.

On saturday we got back at 10:00, I rushed home and then to the Rocca Al Mare school, where I did live sound for an event with 5 bands. Good money.

On sunday (today) me and the male side of my family went to the forest to take down some trees for firewood....thanks to which I have serious back pains (not the usual kind) now.





Oh, also, I got my ears up to 22mm meanwhile. Good times.
Thumbs up(or, thumbs through?)!









I don't need no pencil case (I should go to school like this, make my parents proud and all).







Bye, my loyal followers (because there's like a shitload of you)!

2 comments: